1/08/2009

Globalearntalk: only 0.5$ as its mini payout

Here is my nearest payment(because of some of my not good posts ,a little money is reduced at first)
globalearntalk is another site of paid to post.and now it is developping very fast.
0.01 $ per reply
0.03 $ per thread
0.5 $ as its minimum payoutit pays us via paypal,liberty reserve,perfect moneythere is no limited with the number of posts per day,so you can post as many posts as you can.and you can reach its minimum payout just within a day.of course,you should learn its rules before you start to post.they do not accept posts like these:
“I do not like the site”
“Is Alert Pay Offered”
“I do not like the long payment duration, 30 days too long”
“This site is a scam”
“I have been paid”
Starting threads like : “sites paying by PayPal”… “sites offering low cashouts” … “I want list of paying sites”so you should not post your posts like those.
click here to join:
http://www.globalearntalk.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=1897

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice to knw tht u got paid. well i just joined today with this site. hope i reach the limit and get paid. well if u want to join any site, do check my blog. if u r in mylot also do check my account in tht. buzzmehere

    ReplyDelete