1/11/2009

Makemoneykingdom

The nearest payment proof is up here
makemoneykingdom is a really good site of paid to post until now.many people have recieved money from the great site.there are many methods to earn money on the forum for you:
0.04 $ per thread
0.03 $ per reply
7 $ as its minimum payout
the site pays you via paypal and moneybooker
Though the limited number of posts per day is 20,it is still very easy to reach its mini payout within half a month.
and of course if you introduce your friends to join the site,you can also recieve more than 2 dollars for just a person.Besides these,we can also learn a lot from the site.I always want to ask about how to earn online, which sites pay and which ones are scams. In makemoneykingdom you are paid to discuss everything about making money online –- from paid to click, paid to post, paid to surf, paid to search ,stock& forex, search engine optimization and so on. There are some strict rules on the forum,so you had better learn its rules before your posting.

My Bonus:if you join the site under me ,keep active and post at least 30 posts,i will give you 1 dollar after i recieve money from mmk via Liberty reserve and Paypal.if you want,contact me soon:


Email: mustfanyong@gmail.com


MSN: tryyourbest442@msn.com


Click here to join:
http://www.makemoneykingdom.com/register.php?referrerid=4000

1 comment:

  1. I have another site you might want to look into. I have gotten a few referrals and I have been a member for two weeks, and my earnings right now are about 40 dollars. They are changing their payment terms as of april first, but I am still thinking that this site will bring me a minimum of 20 dollars per month. It is paid to post, as well. I have joined makemoneykingdom under you, so I hope that you might check this site out!

    http://www.destroydebt.com/?trk=1579

    ReplyDelete